Friday, November 13, 2009

Diary Entry 1

Hello diary:

It's my favorite day of the year! Friday the 13th! You see I'm so unlucky that 13 is my LUCKY number and Friday the 13th is my LUCKY day! Get it got it? good. And of course EVERYONE knows Blue Monday is the unluckiest day where most people commit sucide because of: bad weather, high levels of debt, the number of days since Christmas, the number of days since failing our New Year's resolutions, low motivational levels and the feeling of a need to take action. So if there's accident and choas DONT BLAME ME! I warned you! I hate those unneciary people who just port to you. I was in the Cave of sorrows gathering ore and got caught in a battle. I was beginning to log out when my FRIEND ported to me. After 15 minutes we finally finished the people off and I almost strangled him. I love myth sooooo much! I love dreaming up creatures, making them into lifelike statues and watch my life friends breathe life into my creation and it..... Oh here I go on my dream cycle again! I had an awesome time at the harvest fest although I wish it wasnt so crowded. (You know me Miss. AntiSocial!) Well I think thats all! Now time to go and gather some more ore WITH my friends port turned off. (Dont want no annoying friends to port do we?) To craft into diamonds for my wonderful stupid dragonspyre ring quest. X sigh X Well Cya Later!

-Amber StarGem

No comments: