Sunday, May 16, 2010

I'm taking a Short Sabbaticle

From the Myth Master's Team's Desk.....

Hi all.

First off: I only have 5 days left of my school. (Can you believe that?? FIVE MORE DAYS!!) To cherish the very last moments with the friends I have there, I'm taking about a week and a half break from blogging.

Second: Since school is over I have to talk about summer. I will be going on Wizard101, and blogging less, because well, it's summer. Would you rather stay in a dark computer room chatting with complete, or be outside swimming, and playing out in the sun with your real life friends.

Ya I know.

Third: Since I'm going to a new school, it'll be challenging. Even though I'm going to love it there, I'm gonna miss all my friends. I'm still gonna keep in touch don't you worry!! But, since there's like double homework, I have to you guessed it blog less, and go on Wizard101 less.

But hey, it's either that or quitting blogging. I'm going with option 1 thank you very much.

So while I'm enjoying my short sabbaticle, have fun blogging, and playing Wizard101.

Cya,

-Amber

P.S. Allan, glad to see you back in the Blogsphere!

No comments: