Thursday, September 16, 2010

Back again

Hey!
It is true, that the Myth Master is back again. And that means?
Yes! I am back too.
Not neccessarily, seeing as I had my own small blogs, but I guess it just wasn't as fun as the Myth Master, yeah?
I am glad to be back, with Amber. Seeing as we keep in touch but don't go to the same school anymore *tear*. But that is fine, we're still besties.
Wizard101 related:

I HAVE GOTTEN INTO THE EPIC SPIRIT OF PETS.

Me using the word 'epic' and all caps shows the seriousness in this sentence, yeah?
Okay, at first, you might have heard me say bad things about the pets. True, I still do not like Derby etc., but the new pets you can make are just plain AWESOME.
I got into this spirit because my good friend Sam told me how to hatch a pet. Turns out I could make two VERY cool pets with just my stormzilla and wraith. The catch: They had to be adults.
I worked very hard and I DID make them adults believe it or not.




Yep! Then I got some cash and hatched. What happened?


Grimzilla

Tempest

Awesome right?
If you're someone who likes to hatch, here are some tips:
1. To find out what your pet is early, go to the dye show and under 'rename' for pets, it shows what your pets are.
2. For stormzilla + wraith = necromantic egg is the Tempest pet.
3. For stormzilla + wraith = stormsquall egg is the Grimzilla pet.

I think they're really cool.
All there's left to do is to decide who gets what pet. Any ideas?

Glad to be back,
Van

No comments: