Friday, December 10, 2010

Well I Guess It's Official...

I've officially left the Wizard101 fandom, and WIZARD101. And unlike last time, I haven't been on Wizard101 for a month, so thats how I can tell it's over. I thank you all for the wonderful 3 years everyone's gave me. I don't hate wizard101, or anyone there, my interests have simply changed, as they usually do after three years. I want to pursue in writing, and now I'm reading differently, (more realistic fiction, then fantasy) but I'm still reading Sister's Grimm, Harry Potter, and Septimus Heap.

I love my new school, and because of that I've been busy. Heck this week, I had three rehearsals alone for show choir, (our christmas concert is this Sunday)and I love it. Making new friends, and enjoying my school might be one of the reason's why my interests changed.

I also found more love in dancing, so I'm going more days a week, plus I want to continue my other interests, so I'm busy juggling all that, plus being a Girl scout.

I also found myself shopping more, and spending time with real friends, instead of one's on the internet.

So I wish you all well, and as I leave I hope you follow these two words that I do.

Carpe Diem!
(Seize the Day!)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really sorry to read that. But, I guess... good luck in real life Amber! We will all miss you a lot

Rose Marie said...

Bye fellow Amber! We will miss you. Hope you come and visit soon, keep the blog up as a tribuite but keep a note up saying you're gone. oWo
Have in in real life! We won't forget you.
P.s:
MYSTERY JELLYFISH!

Alia Lotuspetal said...

Bye Amber! We'll all miss you in the Spiral. You've been a really awesome friend. :D

~The LotusPetal

witchwarrior said...

We will miss you Amber :(

Tara Windwalker said...

Thank you for all that you shared with us. You are fantastic!

Don't give up writing because you are very good at it.

Magic happens within a game and in real life ... sometimes we forget that. Best wishes, Tara Windwalker

Donna Spell Thorn said...

We'll miss you! Try to pop in from time to time, OK?