Thursday, June 3, 2010

Taking another Sabbicle

From the Myth Master's Team's Desk.....

Hi all,

I'm taking another sabbicle from blogging. This time it's longer. How long you might ask??

3 weeks

So I'm only going to be posting 1 or 2 times during this. But I don't see why, no one reads this blog anyway...

I'm also not going to be on twitter, at all, and hardly going on Wizard101.

I have a simple reason.

It's summer. I'd rather spend summer outside, relaxing and reading, then being pressured to go on a game, that's REALLY getting boring, in a dark room, talking to strangers. Ok?? I hope you understand. Please, oh please, don't delete me from your bloglist. I'll be back in 3 weeks!!

Cya in 3 weeks,

-Amber StarGem

2 comments:

Heather Raven said...

I read your blog!!

And I totally get it. Summer is a time to be outside! :)
See you in three weeks!

Outstanding Allen said...

No one reads my blog either, only when they think they're going to get a prize from a simple guessing game. I think they just want me to spend my precious money for random people, but nope.