Monday, August 31, 2009

Chapter 3

What I saw was a lost kingdom. There was abandon houses and mini villages. But the most amazing thing was a castle. There was a tall moat surrounding the black castle with a tiny tattered flag of a crown with a serpent that says Neliopia. I relized that I was probably the first person to see this in the 21 century much less the 20th. In case I might be relized at any moment I climbed up the ladder. Then I stacked the tables and chairs to get myself up. When I got up to high ground I relized that only I and the little girl should know about this. I quickly found a patch of turf and layes it on the hole. I added a couple more layers so it will stay sturdy. I added some fake flowers then left. I took off my clothes. (which by now you couldn't even tell the colors they were so muddy) Threw them in a sack then dropped the sack to change. Thats when I heard a large thump and remembered my book. The title was Neliopia a History. What I didnt found out until later was that there was a note inside it. It said DEATH TOWER 06:00. I checked my watch it was 5:00 I quickly got my clothes washed then got ready to meet the young wizard and find out what she knew about Neliopia The lost Kingdom.

There you go! Tell your friends about this!

- Amber StarGem

No comments: