Saturday, February 13, 2010

I'M HHHYYYYPPPPEEERRR!!!! (and depressed)

From the Myth Master's Team's Desk.....

Why must you ask I am so hyper?? Well I never get tired (my basketball team calls me energizer bunny ha ha), I'm always hyper, I had about 25 butterscotch chips, and some cookie dough.

SSOOOO II''MMMM HHYYYPPPPEERRRRR!!!!

I just played Music of the Night (from the Phantom of the Opera, so I got really calm, but then I totally ruined it by eating all that junk.

Wait hold on my dad's calling me. "Coming Dad!" *runs over to office.*

GREAT. Now I'm in a
DEPRESSED MOOD! Why?? Because, I was trying to update my I-pod Touch, to play Wizardblox, (I don't have the 3.0 update) so I update it. But don't you know, with my luck, it doesn't work, and so I have to restore it. (a.k.a. delete all of my apps and contacts.) Luckily, I didn't have any paid apps, and all of my apps got deleted LAST time I tried to update it, and I didn't bother to get my apps back.

So now I am waiting, with a broken I-Pod touch, for it to be fixed.

The Depressed,

-Amber StarGem

1 comment:

Kestrel Shadowthistle said...

Know what's ALMOST better than cookie dough? Cinnamon scone from a tube dough! MMMMMM. HYPER.