Friday, February 12, 2010

I'm quitting blogging...

From the Myth Master's Team's Desk.....

I'm hanging up my gun as a blogger. Yep you heard it. I quit. Easy as that. I just don't have enough time to fit blogging into my schedule. Does that mean I'm quitting Wizard101?
No

Does that mean I'm going on Wizard101 less?
No

Does this mean I'm going to stop visiting other blogging sites, and commenting?
No and No

I'm just not gonna post anymore. I'm not sure if Van will, I'll ask her later. I'm going to keep this blog open so if you want to comment, I'll be sure to look.

I had a great time blogging, almost a year now. I had fun posting, but sadly I don't have enough time.

I would like to thank everyone, for supporting me, and just being my friend. You don't know how much that means to me!!! I would like to thank all who added me to their blog list, and if you want for extra space you can delete me. I hope that once in a great while you'll think: "Hey what happened to that crazy physco?" Well, I'm probably writing stories, visiting blogs, or going on Wizard101.

So today I say goodbye, and farewell. I hope that we can meet again on Wizard101.

The Deeply Saddned,

-Amber StarGem

P.S. About that gun? I decided I'm keeping it. *steals gun* MWAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!

5 comments:

witchwarrior said...

awwww. i'm sry you're quitting blogging :(
But at least you're still playing the best game ever!
Hope you'll come back someday.
Your buddy,
Cassandra

Kestrel Shadowthistle said...

(Sobs quietly and wipes eyes)
WHY OH WHY!?? AMBER, DON'T GO!!!

Al Fonzo said...

I'm sorry... I just couldn't fit it into my schedule. But like I said, I'm not going to go on Wizard101 any less

Alia Lotuspetal said...

Well, at least you're still playing...

*sobs temporarily*

Jessica said...

WHAT? *hugs* Oh well, I still love ya. *sobs* Glad you're still in the community!