Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'm in trouble...

From the Myth Master's Team's Desk.....

Yeppers. I'm in trouble. Why?? Because, I accidently deleted Destiny.... Whoopsies. So I think she's really PO'ed at me. Well Destiny, I can't help that. But, if you want, we can set up, and I'll add you again, if you want. Your choice. Just leave me a comment.

I'm ALSO in trouble. Because?? Well I'm in trouble from being an annoying %^#$% brat to my friends about wings. I don't MEAN too, but I WANT WINGS!! WWAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

Well, Cya Laters!!

The sobbing of not having wings,

-Amber StarGem

P.S. Van: Drama Queen much Amber??

Amber: Yes *sniff sniff*

4 comments:

witchwarrior said...

i'm getting my crowns soon amber-chan!!
Geez!

Anonymous said...

You may want to check out my blog. Just so you don't wonder why you get removed.
<--- Click my name.

Donna SpellThorn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donna SpellThorn said...

I'm friends with Destiny (if your talking about Destiny SeaGem) so, if you two are both on I can pull some strings.