Saturday, February 13, 2010

I'M NOT QUITTING!!!

From the Myth Master's Team's Desk.....

Yep, you heard it from the one and only Amber. I am NOT quitting, (for at LEAST two monthes anyways.. ;D) for a while. You awesome guys were able to convince me not too, plus I got it through my THICK head, that I've been busy, but not SO busy to blog. Plus the poll helped too. ;)

Also it was because Allan quit, I decided that there was too much sadness in the world for me to quit. You gotta love my physco happiness! Do ya? Do ya? I'm also going to get an AWESOME new header that you'll find out either today or tomorrow.

Ooh Wizard101 is loading, let's see who's on....

Angel Unicornbreath (one of my best guy friends), Andrew Lifebrand, (ANOTHER one of my best guy friends), Jessica Fairyheart, (I'm going to tell her that I'm not quitting right now, she's going to be SO happy!) Jacob Strongsword, (I took over the world with him, and Angel, and some other physco's a couple of times), Johnathan Deathstalker, (member of GWC), and some other random weirdo's who I barely know.

Let's see how Amber Fairyheart reacts when I tell her I'm not quitting....

Her response: ...YAY!

Hahaha!

It's great to be back at blogging, thanks everyone who got it through my thick head that I should not quit!!

*Smashes bag of popcorn kernals in happiness* YYYYYAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

-Amber StarGem

5 comments:

Alia Lotuspetal said...

YAY!

Stingite said...

Good to hear, and I'm sure it's good to know that your fellow bloggers care about you. :-)

Hang in there!

Jessica said...

YAY! *HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG*

Outstanding Allen said...

Whoops, I was wrong, but she's right. I am quitting, cya later guys :D

witchwarrior said...

WOOT! *hugs*
In case you have a busy real life, just take a break from blogging