Thursday, May 20, 2010

Oh my GOODNESS. And epic pictures!












rawr. Isn't that tight?





Oh my god, what the heck is that???









From the Myth Master's Team's Desk.....






Tomorrow is the last day of school, and I'm going to have to tell you about that later.




I mean, I am so happy to be finished with tests and homework, and oh the DRAMA! but there's a little part of me that will miss it




But a little part.




Like Amber switching schools.




So today, we basically cleaned out our homeroom desks and lockers, and tomorrow is basically saying Goodbye school, hello Summer




I used to love it.




Not this year.




I got signed out of school right before lunch, and so I even missed Amber's last lunch with me. So that was kind of sad.




But it's a happy sad feelingof course. I've been over this




~~~~
kay, done with the sadness-here are some random pics of this year! (some above)





is is what chalk does to your pants D: well ... it's all good. Just babysitting my cousins. Like the laces?





beastly right? It's in the city :D




well lol. That's it.
Van


2 comments:

Al Fonzo said...

O.M.Z.!! THERE'S MY HAND!! ON THE PINK SLEEPING BAG!!

Lyssie Silverheart said...

lol i love your shoe laces