Friday, January 8, 2010

THE HORROR!!!

From the Myth Master's Desk.....

The horror has started!! SQUARE DANCING IN MUSIC! WITH BOYS!! EEEEEEWWWWWW!! We already learned our first dance, and I must admit, those years of memorizing countless recital dances came in handy. No Problemo with our group at least......

But there was at the first group. One dude was swinging his partner fast and hard, so she fell. He was like "MY RED RIVER GAL!!" (it says that in the song) and the whole class started cracking up. (we're kinda mental that way)

Well thats pretty much all i need to post about................... bored bored bored.......... I feel like farming........ anyone need helllp????

The bored,

-Amber StarGem
(or Al Fonzo)

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I feel bored... Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored.

Lyssie Silverheart said...

oh once I got paired up to PARTNER DANCE!!!! with a guy in my grade who 1 they found his jacket in the GIRLS BATHROOM and he smells funny I am never gonna able to live THAT down : ( that was 2 years ago now it still haunts me O.o

My2Cents said...

I had to Square Dance in 3rd Grade. Luckily, my best friend, was in my group and always had some Purell on hand! It really refreshes your hands after dancing with an UGLY girl X:

Al Fonzo said...

who you callin ugly??