Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Was I the only one who didn't hear about the test realm?

From the Myth Master's Desk.....

Was I the only blogger who didn't hear about the test realm??

Of course I was, because you know why?? I HAD STUPID DANCE FOR THREE HOURS!!!

Of course I'm not saying I shouldnt go to dance, I like it... alot. We're learning our recital dances so NO ONE SHOULD BE ABSENT!!! (so of course half the class was absent) So I get home, and go on my i pod touch la la la la la. Click on the Friendly Necromancer and my jaw dropped.... literally.

The title Test Realm opens up when I first read it meant CELESTIA!!! But of course not... Just to crash their servers... oh well. I AM a party animal. So I'll be there tonight after basketball practice.

I know I'm the last person to post about it but, ah oh well. Better late then never.

In case you didn't read my last post I'm having a contest. Scroll down for more info.

Cya!

-Amber StarGem

No comments: