Monday, November 16, 2009

Interview with my evil twin!

Hello friends. Today I'm going to be interviewing my evil twin: Amber StarGem

Amber: Hello Evil Twin

Evil Twin: DO NOT call me that. I'm just your twin a twin named Amber StarGem

Amber: mutters quietly: An evil twin who likes to kill people.

Evil Twin:What was that?

Amber: Oh nothing

Amber: Soooo how did you become evil?

Evil Twin: idk why did you become nice?

Amber:
Hey Hey HEY! I'm saying the questions!

Evil Twin: Fine

Amber: So why did you choose the school of life when your so evil?

Evil Twin: I DIDNT CHOOSE LIFE! You made me with your little oh maybe this will make her less evil c*rp

Amber: Hey HEY HEY! WATCH THE LANGUAGE!

Amber:So why do you like to dress in black all the time??

Evil Twin: So I can sneak back into the shadows of the enemies i'm tricking

Amber: What has been your best prank

Evil Twin: One time Mr. D (Cyrus Drake) was passing by. I made a vine sprout that he tripped over, then made a bunch of vines with thorns where his face landed. It was hilarious!

Amber:Finally for the last question. What is your favorite monster?

Evil Twin: Oh Dark Fairy definitly its life but dark, and mean.

Amber: And goth....

Evil twin: WHAT YOUR SAYING I'M GOTH?? OH YOU'VE GOT NERVE! I'M GONNA KILL YOU YOU SON OF A BI-

Amber: And thats all for today!!

Cya laters!

-Amber StarGem


No comments: