Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sorry bout that last post....

Heh heh sorry bout that last post, my annoying, idiotic brother, JARED BROKE our computer chair and looked at stuff for wizard101 I had laying out! Anyways, I PROBABLY won't have another post until after Christmas. I just have to much stuff going on between friends coming in from out of town (Claire, and Foley)that are coming to our house tomorrow. And Christmas Eve and Christmas day are just WAY to hectic for me. I'll be posting after Christmas though, don't worry. I'll be posting such things as:

-My New Years Resolutions

-Parody of current events

- My wild self

- and MUCH more.


While you're about to explode because I'm not going to post for two three days, please enjoy this pic that made me lol:



I bet that Ditto house will be mine next year lolz!

Merry Christmas!

-Amber StarGem

No comments: