Thursday, December 31, 2009

AAAHHHH I NEED MOO-LAH!

Ok so I'm trying to buy yakedo's hypothetical robe. (10,000 gold! sheesh!) I'm half way there but I need five thousand more gold. I'm thinking i'm gonna do stormfather a couple times. (he drops AMAZING stuff f.y.i.) So if any of you guys wanna help, be my guest. Also happy new year, I also resolve to post more often, btw. So I'll see you guys later in the new decade! WOOOT! LETS GO 2010!! Also, I might make a new header, for my blog, but I need YOUR descions. There will be a new poll up when the old one times out. But anyways, h


HAPPY NEW YEARS!


-Amber StarGem

Update: The poll is up and running and I added some new blogs to my blog list.

3 comments:

My2Cents said...

Hey Amber,
Happy New Year's Eve. I got a lot of crowns for Christmas, and I was wondering if you wanted me to gift you some Gold. Do you have a W101 Central account? If so, may I add you? It would be a good way for all of the GWC to stay in touch. Thanks, Chase

Al Fonzo said...

Chase: the gold its your choice. I DO have a wizard101 central account. Its Amber101 and you may add me.

-Amber

Anonymous said...

anytime you need help just look for me hunter little green guy lvl 46 life be more than happy to help with anything you need