Monday, March 15, 2010

Beware the Ides of March!!

From the Myth Master's Team's Desk.....

BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!

Ides of March stuff:

Julius Ceaser, ignoring this famous saying went out, and then got assasinated by his senator, Brutus on this famous day.

In the book I'm reading, Amanda Valentino (the Amanda Project) goes missing on the Ides of March.

Orginally the Ides of March was a festivel for the Roman god Mars.

Romans TODAY still celebrate it by dressing up in toga's.

It's also my lucky day!! Today, I've been telling EVERYONE to "BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH!" Then they go, "Whats that, and why it's a big deal?" When I tell them why, they're like "So? Why is it SO important, a guy just died on that day. So what??" Then I tell them they're physco and leave.

Well, that's about it.

BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH!!

-Amber StarGem

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

on bio page it said you like sleeping and pie, well here are some random things like it
1.eating
2.sleeping
3.sleeping while eating
4.eating while sleeping
i ate 5, 6, 7, 8, and nine but the best thing is!

10.dreaming about eating while sleeping while dreaming about sleeping while eating while dreaming about sleeping and getting eaten


THIS WAS A RANDOM RANDOM THING!

made by me myself and i

Al Fonzo said...

WHO THE #%#$^%&* ARE YOU???