Wednesday, March 24, 2010

WOOHOO!!

From the Myth Master's Team's Desk.....

CELESTIA, NEW LEVELS, MORE PET STUFF, COMING SOON!!

What??

You heard me: CELETIA NEW LEVELS, MO-

I know THAT, but whaddia mean coming soon???

I MEAN that new pet stuff is coming out sometimes in spring, (although techincally it already IS spring) and Celestia is coming out in late summer, probably August.

Did you check the test realm??

Of COURSE, but it's STILL not there yet

#%^$%$^@#$#$^$&*(&@!

I know right??

*two people stomp away in huff*

Well you heard it from me!! Cya!!

-Amber StarGem

P.S. Looks like EVERY blog has something to post about. Ananka's Diary is talking about her new book! Awesome right??

2 comments:

Kestrel Shadowthistle said...

Is that the next Kiki Strike, or a different thing all together?

Al Fonzo said...

Kestrel: Different thing all together