Saturday, March 13, 2010

Bits and Pieces Post

From the Myth Master's Team's Desk.....

Hey peoples!! Today I'm going to show you bits and pieces of my weird mind, to show you what would've gotten into the Myth Master, but didn't, do to the shortage of post.

1. Mc Alistaire's Deli

I saw this on my way home one evening. Turn out Malistaire now works at a Deli. Who knew??

2. My lunch today

Here is how AWESOME my lunch was today when I went to Plus Pizza

What I got:
Cheese Fries, 1/2 Garden Salad, and water.

Cheese fries were AMAZING, as with the Garden Salad. Definitly going to go there again. A

Some fun links:

Cutest stuff EVA. They have squid octopi, sword, and a lot of other cute things.

Clothes inspired by Alice in Wonderland. I loved it!!

I LOVE this site. Based on the book "The Amanda Project." You don't need to read it too have fun on there though. Though I do suggest you read the book first.

And Last but not least:

If you have NOT visited this site yet you are two things:

1.You have no soul, and are a weirdo, and have a sick twisted mind.

Or 2. You have dishonered the name of the Myth Master. Leave.

Well I think that's all,

-Amber StarGem
The Butt-Kicking Amazon

No comments: