Thursday, March 18, 2010

Has this ever happened to you?

From the Myth Master's Team's Desk.
Has this ever happened to you?

You're minding your own business, and then someone comes up and says-
"Ok, I had the weirdest dream last night."
And you're thinking Hmm, yeah, a dream, wow, I really don't care.
But what comes out is,
"What was it about?"
And there they go, telling you about this insane dream they've had.
"So then they say 'You'll have to give us the encilada or they'll blow up the world!!"
Oh wow, acted exicted OH MY GOSH CRAZY face
"And they were wearing these helmets that were like raww-click-click-I am here to save the world from evil monstas. And then I was like ..."
So then I'd just tune out or pretend to care. Really, if I have a totally, totally, TOTALLY insane dream I don't shout it out to someone who really wouldn't care. I don't really care about people's dreams or things that don't happen but happen in someone else's heads.

Does that make sense?
Now, if it was really weird or funny, then that would be cool. If you've ever had this totally weird dream that you would think would intrest me, comment below.
We could all use some amusement now and then.
Vanessa A. Sunrider.

4 comments:

Trouble Maker said...

Okay, this is my dream. I'm underwater, then this cheeseburger runs up to me and says "Revenge! Long live CHEESE!" Then he bites my foot off. I scream in pain, and when I screamed Posiedon comes to me and says "SHUT THE @#$! UP MR. PANDA PAJAMA'S!" I look down and see panda pj's on me and I try to speak, but the cheeseburger eats me and I wake up, smelling bacon, and go to eat the bacon, while thinking "What the @#$! was that all about?!?!"

Elmo said...

Lol lol that made me laugh

Kestrel Shadowthistle said...

Lol. I had a weird dream last night, but I don't remember what it was about. I think it was about us going to the boring Anne Frank exhibit again.

But, I've had some good ones. One time, I was with this random girl and we were burying dead robots, but if we dropped any pieces, they would bounce up and kill us. Then we went to Simms (the big auditorium at my school), and there was a new underwater auditorium, so we wanted to go there. But the line was too long, so we went back, but when we went, we saw this weird pink creature on a ramp. Then we saw it again, and the dream ended. Not particularly funny.

One time my friend had a dream that she was building an octopus out of packing peanuts. (???)

Alia Lotuspetal said...

I have a weird one. Very very weird. It involves Wizard101, too. So me and my cousin Jack are walking through this field, looking for Lord Nightshade. So, he decides to go to the commons and ask Headmaster Ambrose for directions. I keep on walking. So, I come upon this little pink cottage, and went inside. There, sitting at the table, drinking some tea, IN A DRESS, was Lord Nightshade. So, Jack walked in and said, "He gave us the same directions--" But saw Lord Nightshade. "Don't you want to kill us?" he asked. "No, how about you have some tea?" the Wraith said. It was super weird. Then, Jack sipped some of the tea and spit it out. Apparently, he didn't like tea. So Lord Nightshade was all, "YOU'RE GOING TO PAY!" And we started battling... It's all a blur after that... LOL.